1. Formulate annual and quarterly plans for the German market according to Haier Biomedical’s annual business strategic objectives.
2. Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
3. Applicant must have a deep insight into the change and development trends and market demands in Germany and implement the company's business objectives of new product development and new network promotions.
4. Continue to improve local distribution relationships by periodically visiting existing agents/distributors, build new customer networks, develop and maintain new industry and customer channels.
5. Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments from headquarters in China to improve local project information.
6. Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
7. Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
8. Assist with annual budget, marketing plans and price system for the German market, etc.
9. Native German is preferred, proficient in either Mandarin or English languages is required.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field, management, and industry specific work experience is preferred;
2. Proven work experience with more than 5 years in sales and management.
3. Applicant must have experience in local research, medical and pharmaceutical industries in Germany, understand the overall medical market in Germany, and to have strong connections and resources within the university, hospital and pharmaceutical sectors is preferred.
4.Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
5. Strong ability of team management and overall planning.
6. Good working initiative and organizational coordination.
7. Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales, high enthusiasm for sales work, strong professionalism, sense of responsibility and positive working attitude.